· B.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Cisco CCNP or CCSP certification is preferred.
· Excellent knowledge and 5+ years experience managing local and wide area TCP/IP networks, routing protocols, VPN, Cisco routers and switches, and wireless networking.
· Experience with network traffic analyzers.
· Strong understanding of Internet services, including providers, routing protocols, encryption, public DNS and domain name registration.
· Working knowledge of telecom networks and protocols, telephony, audio- and videoconferencing.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem
solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
· Detail-oriented, well-organized self-starter.