Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS addresses the readiness and the flow of surgical instruments from the central sterile department through the operating room suite, helping to build a bridge between the two. IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
We are currently seeking to hire for the position of Software Implementation and Account Manager in our Corporate Software department. This position provides the management of commercial software implementation and training projects, coordinates and conducts installation and training for new clients and provides any additional system training for existing clients as needed, supports internal training efforts of IMS sales personnel, acts as back up for technical support personnel as needed, monitors and manages the needs of all existing client accounts with regards to customer satisfaction, invoicing, and selling additional functionality as needed. Extensive travel is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Works with Software sales to coordinate and provide customers with necessary training on various software products.
· Works with Software Development team to ensure customer installation, training and support plans are developed and executed in an acceptable manner.
· Provides customers with necessary installation and training materials in a timely manner.
· Provides customers with any necessary support before, during, and after installation and training.
· Develops and conducts customer relationship management activities to ensure customer satisfaction and loss prevention.
· Assists VP of Corporate Software with internal training of IMS personnel.
· Interacts with wide range of healthcare professionals.
· Supports the daily tasks of the assigned team.
· Attends regularly scheduled meetings to record and communicate action items, task assignments, due dates, and decisions.
· Completes tasks and deliverables assigned by the Corporate Software Director.
· Keeps the software project team informed of progress and issues regarding implementation and training projects in a timely manner.
· Develops training materials and delivers training as new processes and procedures are implemented.
· Writes a variety of technical articles and documentation pertaining to implementation process.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and/or at least 2 years working experience in software implementation and training. Experience in healthcare industry preferred but not required. Both medical and/or technical experience is highly preferred.
Compensation and Benefits