*We currently are not hiring for Production, however we are still accepting application for future openings.*
Build with the Best: Join the Team at Taylor Guitars
Due to exponential growth, Taylor Guitars is looking for driven team members in manufacturing who are passionate about being part of a company that is innovative, focused on continuous improvement and sustainable initiatives to match. Ideal candidates would have an expressed interest in handcrafted products, a keen attention to detail and a desire to work within a casual environment.
Day Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Night Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am
Compensation: $12.00 + 1.00/hr
Would you enjoy a fast paced environment where you have the chance to work with groundbreaking technology and develop your skills in becoming a craftsman? Then this might be music to your ears!
If you are someone who has a high attention to detail, likes working with their hands and enjoys being highly productive in a rewarding environment, bring your talents to help manufacture our world renowned premium guitars as part of our Day Shift or Night Shift Production team.
We offer extensive benefits which include:
• Medical and dental coverage
• 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, and bonus
• Paid time off, including 11 paid holidays
• Onsite chiropractor (no charge)
• Employee discounts on guitars and TaylorWare apparel
Skills and Requirements
- Knowledge of how to use equipment and materials properly.
- Skill of operating machinery and tools in a safe manner.
- Skill of working with hands effectively.
- Ability to be trained in Production procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to get along with others and to work well in a team environment.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or three to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.