||Join us and work for a high performance culture that rewards and recognizes entrepreneurial spirit, thought leadership and innovative solutions to “every day” issues. We like to hire talented people and empower them. Our cultural pillars are People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun.
Responsible for managing, mentoring, and developing leaders and team members in the New Loan Audit, Bulk Acquisition, and Acquisition Post Closing areas. Manages the achievement of team goals and objectives. Prepares and monitors budget. Ensures investor guidelines and regulatory requirements are enforced and remain in compliance at all times. Works closely with Senior Leadership to implement or resolve Servicing Acquisition issues, as well as researches and recommends updates and changes to systems and processes as needed or identified. Acts as the business senior leader overseeing Loan Complete for the servicing and acquisition operations.
This is a leadership role that works under limited guidance and has formal leadership responsibility for a team.
Essential JOB DUTIES:
1. Leads special projects within the servicing area to ensure the timely and accurate results of the project while meeting the timeframes established.
2. Ensures team efficiencies through routine review and approval of policies and procedures
3. Evaluates updates to available technology supporting areas listed above.
4. Manages current vendor relationships for areas stated above and interviews, researches, and recommends possible new vendors for better efficiencies and cost savings.
6. Ensures safety and security of team members by updating the disaster plan in a timely manner, and ensures team members are adequately trained in all procedures.
7. Conducts/Assists with interviewing candidates for open positions as needed.
8. Prepares, updates, and reviews team budget(s), and returns validated variance explanations timely.
9. Supports regular team meeting times to communicate and keep leaders up to date on Cole Taylor Mortgage matters.
10. Participates with Sr. Management in decision making for area functions and acquisitions.
11. Oversees all incoming acquisitions and adjusting operations to ensure a successful intake of new loans.
12. Manages the intake and audit process for all CT originated loans.
13. Ensures all required loan documents are received on acquired loans.
14. Establishes policies determining the documentation standards for all new loans, along with SVP of Servicing Operations and other senior leaders,.
15. Communicates, through team, all exceptions to acquisitions area for resolution. Follows-up as appropriate.
16. Communicates, through team, all originated loan exceptions for Post Closing.
17. Acts as business administrator of the Loan Complete suite of products. Works with FiServ to develop Expert knowledge of the Loan Complete suite of products.
18. Develops, through team, new comparalitic and workflow capabilities using FiServ User development tools.
19. Supports, enhances, and helps lead within our CTM culture and role models within cultural pillars.
20. Performs additional responsibilities as needed
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• 10 plus years of related work experience within mortgage servicing or servicing acquisitions
• 5 plus years of prior leadership experience
• Strong customer service, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to lead and manage multiple tasks concurrently and self prioritize workload to meet deadlines as an individual and leader
• Ability to independently evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions
• Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business